The Fourways Aesthetic Centre is a leading medical practice in Johannesburg offering a range of aesthetic skin and body treatments. One such innovative service, micro-needling, provide our clients with a skin lifting and rejuvenation procedure that is minimally invasive and cost-effective when compared to traditional cosmetic surgical procedures.
Our micro-needling treatments will leave your skin looking younger and rejuvenated in just a few short sessions thanks to state-of-the-art technology and sophisticated techniques that are designed to maximise results, while minimising discomfort and recovery time.
WHAT IS MICRO-NEEDLING TREATMENT?
Micro-needling treatment, also called derma pen treatments and collagen induction treatment, involves repeatedly penetrating the skin with tiny needles (similar to those used for transdermal vaccinations). The treatment has been used to remedy numerous dermatological problems, such as acne and the scarring that it produces.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF MICRO-NEEDLING TREATMENTS
Micro-needling treatments provide several benefits to our patients with a powerful and affordable approach to skincare. These benefits include the following:
Derma-pen treatments keep the skin firm by encouraging elasticity and the production of collagen.
- Micro-needling is proven to reduce the intensity of dermatological scarring and stretch marks.
- Derma-pen treatments reduce and prevent signs of ageing and skin damage.
- Offers results similar to those of surgery, but at less of the cost and with none of the associated trauma.
- Can be used to treat acne and acne scars, warts, keloids, wrinkles and much more.
- Can also be conducted regularly to maintain skin elasticity and health over a long period of time.
DERMA-PEN TREATMENTS ARE IDEAL FOR THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
- Those who suffer from excessive build-up of dead skin cells which cause dull or hardened skin.
- individuals with acne and sensitive skin.
- Appropriate for all age groups.
- Sun-damaged, ageing, or oily skin can find the best benefits from this treatment.
CONTACT THE FOURWAYS AESTHETIC CENTRE FOR DETAILS
If you would like to know more about our micro-needling treatments or would like to book a consultation, be sure to get in contact with a representative from the Fourways Aesthetic Centre today. Alternatively, feel free to continue browsing our website for details on our full selection of treatments, products, and services.